Sunday, April 17, 2011

A personal story


      I would like to share the impact zeal has made on me. On Friday I took a 75 minute long boot camp class for the first time and then Saturday I ran 9 miles (I know not the smartest thing to do but I'm pretty much a fanatic when it comes to my running schedule). So I was thinking I was going to be super sore and all my muscles and joints were going to be irritated. Not the case at all, besides some slight soreness I feel great not even tired in fact I feel invigorated and full of energy. Believe me I'm not in the best shape either I only started running back in September, long distances last month, and that was my very first boot camp class. Not only that before I started taking zeal my hip would feel strained after running more than 4 miles now I can run 11 miles and my hip is not strained in the least. I believe zeal's unique blend of vitamins and antioxidants especially rice bran, goji berry extract, and noni juice powder really do help in enriching, restoring and protecting the body at the cellular level.

No comments:

Post a Comment